It’s another gadget giveaway here at Gadgets.ie. Today we’ve got a copy of Express Invoice from NCH. NCH are one of the world’s leading providers of video, business, graphics and audio software offering dozens of highly specialised software packages for businesses and professionals throughout the world. If you’re into audio, video, graphics or business then check out their full selection of software – it’s likely that they’ll have exactly what you’re after.
Express Invoice hails itself as ‘the complete invoicing and billing system’;
- Create Invoices – Everything to create quotes, invoices and customer account statements
- Track Payments – Keep track of sales, payments and customers with statements and reports
- Online Access – Connect to data and send invoices from remote computers and mobile devices
Express Invoice has a very clean and easy-to-use user interface, it’s quite simple to navigate and getting started is surprisingly easy. The web interface means that you can create and manage invoices and track payments from anywhere – you can generate an invoice from your smart phone whilst on the road. Express Invoice is remarkably easy to use yet it’s highly customisable and offers a huge range of options and settings to play with.
Here’s a list of some of the things you can do with Express Invoice;
- Create invoices, quotes and orders
- Customise your invoices to include your logo, header text, notes and more
- Save and send invoices as PDF’s
- Automatically email invoices from within Express Invoice
- Automatically send recurring invoices
- Automatically send invoices to customers with balances overdue
- Localisation lets you choose your currency and tax rates etc.
- Send invoices from multiple businesses
- Online access lets others from within your organisation to create and send invoices
- Access your accounts on your smartphone
- Wide range of reports available including salesperson performance, outstanding invoices and more.
- Manage your customers’ details, track sales history etc, view current balance etc.
- Compatible with MAC and Windows
If you’re a freelancer, self employed or run your own business then this is the perfect solution for you.
Express Invoice Screen Shots
(Check out the ACME invoice we’ve made!)
We love giving stuff away, unfortunately, we don’t have one for everyone in the audience but we do have one for someone! To enter just add your comment below telling us why you would like to win. We’ll announce the winner on the 29th of September – add your comments now!
Good luck gadgeteers!